Orange Beach, AL
Caribe Marina is looking for employees to serve as a deck hands assisting customers aboard a fishing headboat. Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing the boat before the trip. Loading necessary supplies.
- Maintaining tackle and fishing gear.
- Assisting customers while fishing, removing fish, tying hooks, untangling lines, etc.
- Cleaning boat and gear
- Cleaning fish after trip
- Assisting with catching bait prior to trip
- Assisting captain with anything required.
We are looking for individuals who exhibit the following characteristics:
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Knowledge of fishing
- Ability to lift considerable weight
- Eager to Learn
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and join the consortium. Pay is per trip plus tips and based on experience.